|Prices will be charged in Australia Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 01 Jun 2023||Fri 02 Jun 2023||Sat 03 Jun 2023||Sun 04 Jun 2023||Mon 05 Jun 2023||Tue 06 Jun 2023||Wed 07 Jun 2023||Thu 08 Jun 2023||Fri 09 Jun 2023||Sat 10 Jun 2023||Sun 11 Jun 2023||Mon 12 Jun 2023||Tue 13 Jun 2023||Wed 14 Jun 2023|
Deluxe Loft roomDetails
Deluxe Spa RoomDetails
Superior Family RoomDetails
Deluxe Family RoomDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Winterbrook Chalet is a lovely boutique alpine Chalet located in a five star location in the heart of the Mt Buller Village; being only 150 metres from the Mt Buller Snowsports School, 100 metres from the Six Seater Chairlift on the famous Bourke Street ski run. At your fingertips you will find a modern ski/board hire, restaurants and an alpine spa with beautiful facilities and natural therapies.
Winterbrook’s 8 rooms are spacious, all have ensuites with either spa/bath/shower ensuites. Winterbrook has a modern European or North American ski field ambience with spectacular views over the alpine high country. Winterbrook can accomodate 32 people and is available to book as a whole chalet only.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Full Kitchen
- Street parking
- BBQ Area
- Fire Place
- Drying Room
- Free WiFi
- Coffee Maker
- Fresh linen supplied
- Non-Smoking Property
Deluxe Family Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- 1 King / 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Bunk Beds
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Winterbrook Chalet …. Please read carefully and understand our terms and conditions; by making this booking with payment acknowledges acceptance of these booking terms and conditions.
WINTERBROOK CHALET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also refer to our website for an up to date set of Lodge Rules before you arrive.
Deposit: 50% Deposit is payable at the time of making the reservation
Weekend bookings during the declared snow season require 100% tariff payable immediately to confirm reservation.
Balance: The balance is payable 60 days prior of arrival
Winterbrook Ski Lodge Pty Ltd
Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received into our account.
We accept credit cards – Visa or Mastercard, please advise if you wish to make payment this way.
(Note: All credit card transactions are subject to credit card fees.)
Standard Arrival and Departure Times:
Check in from 4pm
Check out by 10am
Please discuss with the booking team alternate check in and check out times as if possible we will try to accommodate.
Where operational constraints permit, Winterbrook Chalet may allow you to store your luggage in the downstairs interchange area on arrival or departure. Under these circumstances all luggage must be vacated no late than 3.00PM.
The use of the Chalet prior to your arrival time of 4.00PM and after departure at 10.00AM is not possible under any circumstances unless by prior approval with the Winterbrook Booking Team.
Booking Cancellation – All Cancellations attract an administration fee.
* Cancellations more than 60 days prior to arrival, will be subject to a 10% forfeiture of the total tariff.
* Cancellations between 31 days and 60 days prior to the arrival date will be subject to 25% forfeiture of the total tariff.
* Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will be subject to a cancellation fee of the total tariff.
* A booking Cancellation is any change to the accommodation type or accommodation dates.
* Any Alterations to reservation dates, (subject to availability) after confirmation will incur a $200.00 process fee. Alterations can only be made within the current declared season to which the booking is made.
Note: Any cancellation INCLUDING SNOW GUARANTEE cancellations will incur a minimum administration fee of twenty five (25%) percent of the overall amount of the reservation.
Cancellations are not accepted due to weather conditions.
SNOW GUARANTEE POLICY
The Mt Buller Snow Guarantee means you can book your snow holiday with confidence.
The Snow Guarantee is provided by Buller Ski Lifts and participating Mt Buller accommodation providers to give confidence to members of the public when booking a snow holiday. It's a money-back guarantee on all prepaid accommodation, lift ticket, rental and lesson packages and applies if there is insufficient snow cover.
How does it work?
If our Snow Guarantee lifts aren't operating for skiing/snowboarding in the two (2) days before you arrive, you can contact your booking agent to change your booking to a later date or cancel your booking and get your money back.
Please note: You can't take advantage of the Snow Guarantee on the day you arrive nor during your stay, only between 9am two days prior to your arrival through to 5pm on the day before you arrive. E.g. if your scheduled day of arrival is Sunday, you must call between 9am Friday and 5pm Saturday to apply the guarantee to your booking.
Note: bookings cannot be cancelled prior to 11 June in each year
The Snow Guarantee applies as follows:
Season 2022 Dates
Off Peak Season: Opening Weekend until until 11 Sep 2023. Lifts Guaranteed - Bourke Street Express
Peak Season is 24 June - 10 September. Lifts Guaranteed Bourke Street Express PLUS any three (3) of the following: ABOM, Bonza, Bull Run, Howqua, Koflers T-Bar, Northside Express, Skyline T-Bar, Summit, The Fox, Wombat
Note: The Snow Guarantee only applies if the lifts aren't operating due to insufficient snow cover. It does not apply where the lifts aren't operating due to following:
• Lift closure due to weather conditions other than insufficient snow, e.g. wind or ice;
• Lift closure due to mechanical breakdowns or equipment failure.
The Snow Guarantee also doesn't apply to the following:
• Retail tickets purchased at on-mountain sales offices;
• Booking fees or commissions payable to booking agents
Persons booking accommodation accept responsibility for loss and damage to the accommodation, fittings, furniture and keys during your occupation.
A bond is payable prior to or on arrival of $1,000. This is refunded provided the Chalet is left how you found it on arrival; and undamaged. No additional persons are permitted to stay in the accommodation without authorisation from the management of Winterbrook Chalet. Extra persons staying in the accommodation are charged.
• Your personal possessions, including lift passes and hire equipment are at your own risk during your stay.
CLEANING and LINEN
• Winterbrook Chalet provides all bed linen and bath towels
• Please ensure that the property is left clean and tidy when vacating. All crockery and utensils must be placed in the dishwasher and turned on. All furniture must be left in the same position as it was upon check in.
Charges will be made for any extraordinary additional cleaning or relocating of furniture in the property.
• All rubbish and bottles must be removed from the property and placed in the rubbish bins provided prior to vacating. Any excess items left in the apartment will incur an additional charge.
We do our best to ensure your arrangements are satisfactory. Winterbrook Chalet does not accept any liability whatsoever for the acts, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those coach operators, lodges, hotels, clubs, apartments, ski hire, lift companies or any other persons whom we have no direct or exclusive contract.
Winterbrook Chalet, its respective agents and employees shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accident, delay, charges in accommodation, breakdown in equipment or vehicles, weather, strike, sickness, theft, cancellation, or of the foregoing shall likewise not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accident, delay or irregularity, whether to property or person, or otherwise arising in connection with any vehicle or transport or other services. The right is also reserved to alter the price, cancel and withdraw the property. All fares are subject to change and acceptance of all documents confirms your agreement of these conditions.
We highly recommend that guests take out travel insurance.
It will cover you in the event of:
• Personal liability, death, accident or illness.
• Damage or permanent loss of luggage and personal effects during travel.
• Cancellation fees and lost deposits that you cannot recover in any other way. Or if your journey is cancelled or shortened at any time through circumstances neither expected nor intended by you, or outside your control.
COVID 19 AND CANCELLATIONS/ALTERATIONS:
The team at Mt Buller has been working to make the resort ready for the 2022 winter, but we continue to address the challenges posed by COVID-19. The health and safety of our community comes first. With the local and international situation always evolving, essential updates are available via a dedicated COVID-19 page on the Mt Buller website.
To take the worry out of decisions around your winter plans we have developed a Winterbrook Chalet COVID-19 cancellation policy to give our guests peace of mind.
Winterbrook Chalet wishes to provide peace of mind and assurance to our guests when booking holidays until COVID-19 is no longer with us.
This policy is in addition to the standard booking terms and conditions provided by Winterbrook Chalet. In the event of any inconsistencies between these, this policy shall take precedence.
We will accept a change of dates to later in the current season where available, or where not available a full refund less a 15% administration fee on all prepaid accommodation if –
• The Mt Buller resort is closed due to COVID 19 OR
• Government policies due to COVID 19 prevent you from travelling on your intended dates OR
• Your transport is cancelled or disrupted due to COVID 19 preventing you from arriving in the resort for your travel dates OR
• You or a family member (or travelling companion) contract COVID 19 and are unable to travel on your intended dates